Henry and Co Solicitors are a very busy Criminal Law firm specialising in all areas of criminal defence litigation. We handle all matters from minor public order and road traffic matters in the District Court, to serious assault and murder or rape charges in the Central Criminal Court. Though based in Buncrana, Co. Donegal we defend clients charged or summonses with criminal offences throughout Ireland. Furthermore, we brief only the best barristers to assist when necessary. You can call upon us at any stage day or night to provide assistance and advice at all stages of the process, from advising at Garda Stations through to trial and all appeal stages to the Court of Criminal Appeal, Supreme Court and ECJ. We have vastly experienced lawyers who provide clear advice at all stages of the process. We always deal with cases professionally and discreetly, and will at all stages seek to protect, where possible, the privacy of our clients from media exposure.
Our Commercial Property services include the following:
Our Services include:
- Advising clients prior to any Garda investigation;
- An Immediate Response 24 hour on-call service to advise clients in Garda custody;
- Bail applications in District Court, High Court and Supreme Court;
- Defending all offences including: Public Order, Theft and Fraud offences, Assault, Sexual offences (including rape and historical abuse cases), possession of child pornography, Murder, Extradition, Firearms offences; Appeals;
- All driving offences including Drink Driving
- We represent clients in Police Property Applications and in relation to the retention of goods and funds under Section 38 of the Criminal Justice Act 1994 (and the Proceeds of Crime Act 1996);
- All Criminal Assets Bureau (CAB) Proceeds of Crime applications.
- European Arrest Warrants/Extradition